Saturday, April 6, 2013

April 6

To all,

Yahoo, the Nepean Riders won last night.
The series is tied with the Ottawa Junior Senators at 3.
The 7th and deciding game is Wednesday April 10th at 7:30pm at the Jim Durrell Rink.

I am doing okay, but still tired. The weekend is for rest to be prepared for next week.

I am seeing Dr. Metrakos, my surgeon on Monday in Montreal at 2:15pm.
Hopefully all of the test results are in and a game plan can be formulated.

I believe my systems are getting back to normal with the stent being inserted in my bile duct.
My pains have subsided and my crankiness is pretty well gone.

To those who were concerned, my gas has lessen and probably back to normal.

Liz has said my colour is better but I have had concerns about her eyesight and hearing for some time now, so I will need to get a second opinion.

I am doing okay with taking my insulin religiously since March 27th. I am thankful to Buzz for the tutorial on how to take insulin and for Dr. Tobin for setting me up.
In hindsight, I wished I had dropped the medication I was taking and started with insulin earlier.

I have been very happy with my experiences at the Montreal General Hospital.
It will be a goal of mine to see what it will take to help Ottawa to be able to do what Montreal can do.

Once again and I will repeat myself each day, thank you to all for your thoughts and well wishes.
They are greatly appreciated.

I continue to realize more and more how blessed I am to have such loving and caring Family and Friends.

Lots of love and have a great weekend,

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment