Thursday, April 4, 2013

April 4 - Part 1

Family and Friends,

All is well, although once again the Raiders split their last 2 games and so the Ottawa Jr. Senators are up in the series 3-2.
Big home game at 7:30pm Friday night at rink 2 at the Nepean Sportsplex.

Liz and I are off to Montreal at 11:00am for my procedure to have a stent put in my bile duct.
I am definitely a bit cranky as no food/drink for me since midnight.

Hopefully after the procedure, I will have more energy and strength. If my jaundice goes away then I can begin with the Harry Rosen model application photos.
More importantly, hopefully I will have less gas, as it has been embarrassing of late.

The procedure is scheduled for 2:30pm but there might be a 1:30pm cancellation so we are going early.
It is a one hour procedure and we will be back home tonight.

I have an appointment with Dr. Metrakos on Monday April 8th at 2:15pm and hopefully we will know the game plan then.

Thank you to everyone for your love and support.
It is really, really appreciated.

I am truly blessed.

All the very best,

Lots of love.

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment