Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 11

To All,

Yahoo, the Raiders won game seven of their semi final series with the Ottawa Junior Senators.
The finals start on Sunday April 14th against Cornwall at the Nepean Sportsplex, Yzerman Rink at 2:30pm.

On the Harry Rosen model application, I am a bit concern with the stretch marks on my buttocks.
I may have a cosmetic surgeon who is willing to take me on as a patient.

For my present challenge, the testing and research stage, I believe has been completed and a game plan has been established by Dr. Metrakos.
I am very happy with the game plan though I must keep in mind changes may occur.

I have had very good experiences at the Montreal General Hospital. The EUS and ERCP were remarkable procedures.

Liz and I are going to Montreal Sunday night April 14th after the Raiders' game for an appointment with Dr. Bouganim, my oncologist, Monday morningat 9am at the Royal Victoria Hospital.
It is for an interview and to set up a baseline for my chemotherapy treatments.

The chemotherapy in Montreal will start within 1 or 2 weeks there after and then be once every 2 weeks.
Possibly 4 or 5 treatments. The chemo treatment will last 6 hours and Liz and I will have to stay overnight in Montreal each time.

Presently our Family cruise and trip to Israel fits in with the necessary recovery time after chemo and before the required surgery.
Surgery is expected by July end.

I am told the chemo could be okay or tough.
I am told that the surgery is major and will require a substantial recovery period.

I am up for the challenge.

I am in great hands and am very confident with the medical team involved.

But, more importantly, I am unbelievably blessed to have so many Family and Friends that are including me in their thoughts and prayers.

Each and everyone of you are providing me the ongoing strength to overcome this challenge and the desire to do so much more in my life.

Thank you all so much,

Lots of love,

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment