Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April 30

To All,

Once again I am sorry for not reporting earlier.

Liz and I came back from Montreal yesterday evening safely.

From recent feedback, I have learnt a 6th lesson- Not to talk about Liz's driving publicly.

We came back early because my blood count was low in regards to my Neutrophils.
Therefore I could not do my second round of chemo today in Montreal.

I am rescheduled for May 7th. for chemo.

Life has it setbacks but that is life. One needs to role with the punches.
Setbacks are learning experiences that make you wiser and stronger for the
next time.

Hopefully, from organizing today, I will be able to do my pre chemo blood work in Ottawa.
That way if the blood work is not acceptable I will not have driven into Montreal for the Tuesday chemo.
The challenge is to make sure the blood work results are in by 2:00pm on the Monday for the oncologist to review by 3:00pm.

Also I hope to have a portacath installed in Ottawa.

So many people are helping me, sending me their thoughts and prayers and providing me encouragement.
This is such a wonderful and meaningful experience for me.

Wishing everyone health and happiness.

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment