Friday, April 19, 2013

April 19

To all,

Yesterday was a good day overall.

The Raiders won 5-3 in Cornwall and are back on home ice on Saturday April 20th at 7:30pm at the Nepean Sportsplex to even the series at 2.

Liz and I were at the game after having my pump removed in the afternoon in Montreal.

Unfortunately, following yesterday's driving, I have to down grade Liz's driving skills to slightly better than average. She has a few things to improve on.

I had diarrhea last night and this morning as per the definition below so I took some imodium, the official clogger of choice (too much information maybe).

I am eating well and have not really experienced nausea. I am tired and need my rest.

My first round of chemo is over and I will be back for the second round in Montreal on April 30th.
The number of treatments has yet to be determined, as it is early but could be up to 10-12 treatments.

I am experiencing a great team of medical professionals dealing with my chemo and trying to control my sugars. It is remarkable and I am very fortunate.

I am so thankful to you all for your kind words and prayers. Also I am receiving friends' personal experiences with cancer that are so helpful in understanding what one is up against and how cancer can be beaten.

Tonight we are having a family Shabbat dinner to enjoy each other together.

Wishing everyone a great weekend,

Shabbat Shalom,

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment