Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1


Family and Friends,

All is well though the Raiders split their 2 games this weekend.
Big home game tomorrow at 7:30 pm in rink 2 as the series is at 2-1 for Ottawa.
Should be an exciting game.

Liz and I are off to Montreal right after dinner today.
The endoscopic ultrasound is at 8:00am tomorrow and I have to be at admitting at 7:00am to get my green hospital card.

Dr. Tobin increased my insulin dosages yesterday and hopefully my sugar levels will go down.

I am doing well. I am down to 167 pounds and look rather fit.
Once my jaundice is gone, I told my kids I will make an application to Harry Rosen to be a model.
Maybe I will get a discount.

Many, many thanks to everyone for your beautiful and heart warming emails.

I am truly blessed to have such loving and caring Family and Friends.
This has and will continue to be a meaningful experience for me.

Hopefully, I will learn tomorrow when my ERCP will be scheduled and then when the next phase will start, implementing the solution.

Your strength is my strength and I thank you all for that.

All the very best,

Lots of love,

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment