Sunday, April 14, 2013

April 14

To All,

Unfortunately the Raiders lost a close game today 3-2. Next 2 games Tuesday and Thursday at 7:30pm in Cornwall.

Liz and I are on our way to Montreal now. Our appointment is at 9:00am tomorrow with Dr. Bouganim, the oncologist.

Hopefully I will learn my chemo schedule.

I have agreed to be part of a study of genetics and pancreatic cancer. Whatever I can do for research, I am there.

I have had my insulin dosages adjusted twice since Thursday and my sugar levels are coming down.

I am now allowed to eat whatever I want in moderations to help me gain weight. Feels like getting a "Get out of Jail Pass."

I look forward to start my chemo knowing it comes with its challenges.

Many thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers. They are so greatly appreciated.

Acts of kindness are acts of God. This has and continues to be a meaningful experience for me.

Lots of love,

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment