Monday, January 27, 2014

January 26

To all,

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and staying warm.
I have good news and bad news.

The good news is I listened to Liz today.
The bad news is by listening to Liz I did not walk in the Walk for
Memories today due to the germ environment.
As has been the case many times, Liz is right.

Liz, Danya and Jordana are walking for me.
Ronnie's and Jennifer's two sons, Daniel and Matthew joined them.
Here is a photo of Team Arnon which includes Kim.



The great news is 145 people sponsored Team Arnon and $20,231 was raised
for the Alzheimer Society Walk for Memories.

I am so proud of my Championship team.

I thank all of the sponsors for their contribution in memory of my Father,
Zeev Vered. Zeev was a great man and a magnificent role model to all.

Tuesday I have my next chemo treatment which will be my 9th post operation.
I hope to have a catscan February end and will find out how many more
treatments I will have.The chemo is my insurance policy so I can not
complain.

All the very best.

Be healthy, be happy and cherish what you have.

With much love,

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment