Thursday, January 16, 2014

2013 Photos

To All,

Happy New Year and all the very best for 2014.

Due to circumstances, I have not been able to see most of you during the last 10 months.

So I thought I would send you photos from 2013.

Photos:

  1. A meaningful and very thoughtful gift to Liz from Kim for Liz being my lifesaver. 

  2. My Harry Rosen Model application photo. 
  3. Solidarity Buzz cut: Keenan Hodgson, Nepean Raider captain, Me, Michael. 
  4. Me sleeping at the table while Liz is talking to me. 
  5. Michael and I relaxing in Naples. 
  6. My Birthday Cake, less calories. 
  7. My thoughts about cancer. 
  8. Relaxing by the pool in Naples. 

Hopefully I will be able to see you in 2014 in the near future.

Be healthy, be happy and truly cherish what you have.

All the very best,

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment