Tuesday, February 11, 2014

February 11 -- I Am Happy

To all,

Good Morning!

I hope everyone survived our cold January and are prepared to endure a
cold February.

The Olympics have been great to watch, Go, Canada, Go!

I am doing okay. I will have my 10th chemo treatment post operation today
which is my 6th treatment at the QCH.

I am happy!

The following are the reasons why:

I am happy to be able to endure my chemo treatments without nausea and
with little diarrhea and I am maintaining a good appetite.

I am so happy to have my chemo treatments at the QCH. The building is
great but more importantly the doctors and nurses are fantastic. A real
plus when one battles cancer.

I am happy with my oncologist, Dr. Asmis who has helped me in so many ways.

I am happy with the opportunity to help both the QCH and the ORCF in
promoting the great work they do in helping the many people who are
battling cancer.

I am happy at work. I am not a workaholic I just enjoy enjoy what I do.

I am happy chairing design meetings for a new possible development. As
chair, I feel responsible to crack a few jokes to create a fun and happy
environment.

I am so happy to have such a great Championship team of Family, friends,
QCH, TOH and the ORCF.

I am happy that I have been working out with the She-Devil. I am a 140
pound weakling so I do have a long way to go but I will achieve getting
back into shape.

I am happy to be able to assist my children with their challenges of life.
Mind you my reward is them taking pictures of me sleeping. 



I am so happy to being able to spend so much quality time with Liz. Liz is
my rock and she has been unbelievable. I feel like her 7th child. Liz is
remarkable in satisfying my needs.

I am so happy to hopefully go to Florida on Saturday for a week. I will be
spending Family time with Liz, Ariel and Tori.

So why would I be concerned about my battle with cancer? I am not!

 My battle with cancer has taught me so much good.

I am concentrating on being happy and cherishing what I have and it has
been great.

I wish everyone all the very best.

Be healthy, be happy and  truly cherish what you have.

Lots of love,

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment