Thursday, May 9, 2013

May 9

To All,

The deed has been done.  Attached is a photo from yesterday. Great job by Starr.

I am getting closer to the Bruce Willis or the Yul Brenner/Telly Savalas look (depending on your age group) for my Harry Rosen model application.

I am proud to be getting closer to joining the look of such prominent locals such as Vernon White, Harold Feder, Mitchell Bellman, Howard Silverman and others.

Today I get my pump removed. Tomorrow I will start 5 days of Neupogen to ensure that my Neutrophils are okay.

I have not been tired at all really after my second round compared to my first round.
I went for a walk to Starbucks yesterday. Also no gas at all compared to my first round.

I have my appetite and I do not have nausea.

My next round of chemo is scheduled for May 22nd in Montreal.

So all in all, I am doing okay.

What about those Senators!
Big game tonight in Montreal.

With a Senator's win, the Vered Family will be the winner of a large order of Schwartz's smoked meat and karnatzle from the Adessky family in Montreal as abet on the series.
I believe our GP eggrolls were never at risk.

All the very best and enjoy the rest of your week.

Go Sens Go!

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment