Sunday, May 5, 2013

May 5

To all,

I hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend.

I have had a great weekend and look forward to a successful day of chemo on Tuesday.
I will do a blood test in Ottawa and hopefully I will be good to travel to Montreal Monday night.

My end of week included my first lunch out on Friday, shul, a pedicure, DQ and a walk on Saturday and a lunch with all of our kids on Sunday.
A perfect way to end the weekend will be with a Sens win. It will be a great game as all of our kids will enjoy a Sens game together for the first time.

Recently I have had discussions with some people about how things are going. My thoughts:

1)  With the many trips to Montreal and overnights in Montreal, I have been spending a lot of quality time wit Liz. It has been wonderful.
I am slowly learning what not to say about Liz' driving.

2) Our kids have been great, showing such strength and camaraderie in helping each other with their individual and collective challenges of late.

3) I have a great appetite, eating almost what ever I want.

4) From recent comments I have received, I look great.

So what is wrong with this picture?

Nothing! I have always had challenges in my life and will continue to have challenges, I just have an interesting one now.
But what I have realized, is that now I am stronger than ever before. This is because of my Family and Friends.

I have not been out much for some time so I thought I would pass on some recent photos of me.
I am building up my Harry Rosen modelling portfolio.

Though it is well known that I do not read books, since I recently received 2 books to read, I will try to read but it will be a slow process.

Going to shul yesterday, I wore my new suit. It is a nice feeling to be slim.
Harry Rosen models watch out, new competition is up and coming.

I look forward to a successful blood test tomorrow, an easy drive to Montreal and an uneventful chemo treatment.

Wishing everyone a great week.

Lots of love,

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment