Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May 8

To all,

Yahoo, big Sens OT win, great way to end a good day.

Home safely, now to see how I will react to my second round of Chemo.

I do not have nausea and I am happy with my bowel movements.
I am tired but more from lack of sleep rather than the treatment.
I will see how the day goes.
I know, I need to exercise.

I have good news and bad news.

Interesting that the news is both good and bad news.

I have been losing my hair lately but I was considering anyways the Bruce Willis look for my Harry Rosen portfolio. So I am going for the buzz haircut this morning.

I checked my weight on Monday and I have gained 13 pounds as I am now at
173 pounds.
My medical team is happy with the weight gain but I might have to call on the She-Devil (my personal trainer) to come back on board. 
Cindy will be happy but I will not be.

So I guess it is the half empty or half full attitude.

Have a great rest of the week.

Be positive, life is too precious to sweat over the small stuff.

Go Sens Go!

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment