Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June 4th -- ORCF Ultimate Run for Men's Cancers

To all,


Good morning.

Yesterday I had my third of 3 weeks in a row of chemo treatments.
Next week is my off week so my next chemo treatment is not until June 17th.

The chemo treatments have zapped the energy out of me so I do look forward to my off week.

I have 2 events next week that I hope to have the energy to participate in.

June 11th is the Rabbi Bulka Tribute Dinner. A night to celebrate the remarkable contributions that Rabbi Bulka has made to make our community  a better place to live in.

The second is the ORCF's Father Day's Ultimate Run for Men's Cancers. 

I will be hopefully walking the 2 km Walk for Greggybear with my Family as part of the Greggybear Team.

Greg Hebert was an unbelievable Champion.

I learned alot from Greg Hebert of what it takes to be a true Champion.
I aspire to earn the respect of a Champion that Greg Hebert has.

Greg Hebert is missed but he will never be forgotten.

I thank you all for being on my Championship Team.
Your participation is inspirational to me.

I know everyone is approached many times for fundraisers. 

This will be my second and last approach for the year. The other fundraiser I do is for Alzheimer's Walk for Memories in memory of our late Father Zeev Vered.

Below is the link to donate and the opportunity to sponsor me for the ORCF Ultimate Run for Men's Cancers.

A contribution is appreciated but just your participation is more appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Be healthy, be happy and appreciate what you have.

Lots of love,

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment