Friday, November 8, 2013

November 8

To Family and Friends,

I hope all is well.

I am doing okay.

I have completed my 3rd chemo treatment after surgery. It was felt that I
needed 8 chemo treatments post surgery. This is insurance for me so I can
not complain.

Liz and I are off to Montreal Sunday to see my oncologist on Monday and
have my chemo treatment on Tuesday.

This present 2 week cycle has gone well. My major lack of energy is the
first weekend of my 2 week cycle after I get my Neulasta injection from
Liz Friday afternoon.

I have been able to attend meetings this week and interact with people. I
do have to watch that I do not overdo it.

I hope to go to shul this Shabbat.

You are all part of my Championship Team and my very sincere thanks to
everyone.

I will succeed in being a Champion.

All the very best,

Be healthy, be happy and cherish what you have.

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment