Wednesday, November 27, 2013

November 27 -- I am happy

To all,

I am happy.

Last week Liz and I met our new Ottawa oncologist. TOH and the QCH were able to arrange to have my chemo treatments moved to Ottawa. Yesterday was my first treatment in Ottawa.

This makes my life, Liz's life and my kids' lives much easier. I am very thankful to TOH and to the QCH.

I will miss the great people at the Royal Victoria Hospital in Montreal who have provided much support and love for the last seven months. Many, many thanks to them.

I am very impressed with the Irving Greenberg Family Cancer Centre. It is a well-built and a well-designed facility. But more importantly operated by a well organized and remarkable staff. The nurses were great and very thoughtful and thorough. My thanks to them.

Special thanks to Dan and Barbara Greenberg whose leadership was instrumental in the creation of the Irving Greenberg Family Cancer Centre. I, amongst so many, are benefitting from this important and needed facility.

I am happy.

Be healthy, be happy and cherish what you have.

Lots of love,

Arnie.

No comments:

Post a Comment