Tuesday, June 4, 2013

June 4

To all,

Chemo was finished at 3:00pm today and we are on our way home.
I now have a slightly different Chemo. It includes 14 days of pills so the duration is 3 weeks.

My next Chemo is scheduled for June 25th.

I have a CT scan scheduled for June 14th. I will take it to Dr. Metrakos on June 17th.
He will then decide if it is time to schedule surgery or if more Chemo is required.
I might not have to do the Chemo on June 25th.

This is definitely more to think about.

But in the end, it will be whatever it will be.

We shall see how the next 2 weeks go.


Love you,

Arnie

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog Arnie! This is really hipster of you! Sounds like things are moving in the right direction! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear things are progressing Arnie, you have been a symbol of every thing that is good about life to me.

    Nev

    ReplyDelete