Thursday, June 27, 2013

June 27

To All,

I hope all is well with everyone.


It looks like good weather for our Canada Day long weekend. Everyone deserves a break and this is a good time for one.

Spending time with Family and Friends is always meaningful and can never be replaced.


Since I have been cleared to have surgery, on Wednesday I was in Montreal to do the necessary pre-operation tests. I did well on the stress test.

On July 15, I will revisit the surgeon in Montreal and then the surgery date will be set. The recovery period will be 7-8 weeks which will include 1-2 weeks in the hospital.


After the recovery period, I will undergo further Chemo treatments for maybe up to 4 months.

So the schedule has been set, with final dates to be established.

It is so great to be off Chemo. Now is the time to build up my strength for the surgery.

Tomorrow I am off for a 2 week family holiday.I am truly looking forward to having a wonderful and meaningful time with Liz, the kids and for one week with my Mother. Included in the vacation is one week in Israel to visit Family.

Wishing everyone a great Canada Day and an enjoyable month of July.

Will report back mid-July.

All the very best,

Arnie

No comments:

Post a Comment